My kids and I will be accompanying my mom back to her homeland, Innsbruck, Austria this summer. We plan to go for three weeks. We plan to spend 4-5 days in Austria with her, then my kids and I will be travelling around Europe a bit. This will be their first trip outside the US, I visited Austria once with my Mom when I was in high school, but didn't travel around Europe then. They have mentioned they would like to see the Colosseum, Pompeii, and the Eiffel Tower. Here is what I was thinking for an itinerary and am looking for advice.
4 days/3nights in Rome (would plan to do day trip to Pompeii)
2 days/1 night in Venice
3 days/2nights in Paris
Am I crazy, is this too much? I'd love to see the Sistine Chapel and the Louvre, but they haven't shown much interest in those places.
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간야구≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라다
- 2 농구토토≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 3 농구토토≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 4 사설경정＼［^＝ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ＝^ ］＼사설경정
- 5 제우스뱅크（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 6 ok레이스＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼ok레이스
- 7 워커힐카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 8 실시간경정＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼실시간경정
- 9 아라비안바카라（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 1 month in Europe
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 London Hotels
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
Mom travelling Europe with two children (12 & 13) looking for advice