My kids and I will be accompanying my mom back to her homeland, Innsbruck, Austria this summer. We plan to go for three weeks. We plan to spend 4-5 days in Austria with her, then my kids and I will be travelling around Europe a bit. This will be their first trip outside the US, I visited Austria once with my Mom when I was in high school, but didn't travel around Europe then. They have mentioned they would like to see the Colosseum, Pompeii, and the Eiffel Tower. Here is what I was thinking for an itinerary and am looking for advice.
4 days/3nights in Rome (would plan to do day trip to Pompeii)
2 days/1 night in Venice
3 days/2nights in Paris
Am I crazy, is this too much? I'd love to see the Sistine Chapel and the Louvre, but they haven't shown much interest in those places.
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NAAR : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8O4S VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Moscow Favorites
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 15 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 Italian lake cruise
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
Mom travelling Europe with two children (12 & 13) looking for advice