My kids and I will be accompanying my mom back to her homeland, Innsbruck, Austria this summer. We plan to go for three weeks. We plan to spend 4-5 days in Austria with her, then my kids and I will be travelling around Europe a bit. This will be their first trip outside the US, I visited Austria once with my Mom when I was in high school, but didn't travel around Europe then. They have mentioned they would like to see the Colosseum, Pompeii, and the Eiffel Tower. Here is what I was thinking for an itinerary and am looking for advice.
4 days/3nights in Rome (would plan to do day trip to Pompeii)
2 days/1 night in Venice
3 days/2nights in Paris
Am I crazy, is this too much? I'd love to see the Sistine Chapel and the Louvre, but they haven't shown much interest in those places.
Any and all advice is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 식보게임＼✈】 JR700。ZE。AM 【✈＼식보게임
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 First time in London
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 Ischia
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
Mom travelling Europe with two children (12 & 13) looking for advice