I am planning a trip to Italy and France for me and my 13 year old.. first time for us both. I'd like to see parts of France (not particular about where) and Italy (Venice, Verona, Parma, Cinque Terre, Pisa). We have two weeks and would be travelling by train for the most part. Can start and end pretty much anywhere - I'm open. Would like to experience the countryside in France if possible. We're going in August. Could you suggest an itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu