I am planning a trip to Italy and France for me and my 13 year old.. first time for us both. I'd like to see parts of France (not particular about where) and Italy (Venice, Verona, Parma, Cinque Terre, Pisa). We have two weeks and would be travelling by train for the most part. Can start and end pretty much anywhere - I'm open. Would like to experience the countryside in France if possible. We're going in August. Could you suggest an itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 8 Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Can parking
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Electrical Power Conversion
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges