I am planning a trip to Italy and France for me and my 13 year old.. first time for us both. I'd like to see parts of France (not particular about where) and Italy (Venice, Verona, Parma, Cinque Terre, Pisa). We have two weeks and would be travelling by train for the most part. Can start and end pretty much anywhere - I'm open. Would like to experience the countryside in France if possible. We're going in August. Could you suggest an itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs