Taking my daughter (23) on a last min trip. We're flying into Milan on Aug. 15 and then leaving from same on Aug.23. Thinking about train travel or perhaps a tour? So uncertain! Any assistance from seasoned travelers would be sooo greatly appreciated. Last min. journeys can be fun, but planning is a huge challenge. Will let you know if we are still on speaking terms upon return...
Mom and daughter sojourn to Northern Italy
- 1 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Bank of England Museum
- 6 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 12 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 First night after arriving in Milan
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Planning my days in Paris
- 22 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy