Taking my daughter (23) on a last min trip. We're flying into Milan on Aug. 15 and then leaving from same on Aug.23. Thinking about train travel or perhaps a tour? So uncertain! Any assistance from seasoned travelers would be sooo greatly appreciated. Last min. journeys can be fun, but planning is a huge challenge. Will let you know if we are still on speaking terms upon return...
Mom and daughter sojourn to Northern Italy
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 7 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 semi escorted tours
- 10 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 17 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 20 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Heathrow
- 25 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?