On Sunday, April 24, we will be making our way from Moltrasio to Positano via public transportation. Right now, I tentatively have it as a Taxi, Bus or Uber from Moltrasio to Milan Centrale, a morning train from Milan Centrale to Napoli Centrale and then a Taxi, Ferry, Uber or Private Car from Napoli Centrale to Positano. (Any pros or cons to the modes of transportation on this plan?)
I was wondering if you think it would be worth it to stay in Naples for a few hours for some pizza, or if it's better to just get straight to our hotel in Positano. I know it will be a long travel day, but I have always wanted to try pizza from Napoli, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again