On Sunday, April 24, we will be making our way from Moltrasio to Positano via public transportation. Right now, I tentatively have it as a Taxi, Bus or Uber from Moltrasio to Milan Centrale, a morning train from Milan Centrale to Napoli Centrale and then a Taxi, Ferry, Uber or Private Car from Napoli Centrale to Positano. (Any pros or cons to the modes of transportation on this plan?)
I was wondering if you think it would be worth it to stay in Naples for a few hours for some pizza, or if it's better to just get straight to our hotel in Positano. I know it will be a long travel day, but I have always wanted to try pizza from Napoli, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017