On Sunday, April 24, we will be making our way from Moltrasio to Positano via public transportation. Right now, I tentatively have it as a Taxi, Bus or Uber from Moltrasio to Milan Centrale, a morning train from Milan Centrale to Napoli Centrale and then a Taxi, Ferry, Uber or Private Car from Napoli Centrale to Positano. (Any pros or cons to the modes of transportation on this plan?)
I was wondering if you think it would be worth it to stay in Naples for a few hours for some pizza, or if it's better to just get straight to our hotel in Positano. I know it will be a long travel day, but I have always wanted to try pizza from Napoli, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna