On Sunday, April 24, we will be making our way from Moltrasio to Positano via public transportation. Right now, I tentatively have it as a Taxi, Bus or Uber from Moltrasio to Milan Centrale, a morning train from Milan Centrale to Napoli Centrale and then a Taxi, Ferry, Uber or Private Car from Napoli Centrale to Positano. (Any pros or cons to the modes of transportation on this plan?)
I was wondering if you think it would be worth it to stay in Naples for a few hours for some pizza, or if it's better to just get straight to our hotel in Positano. I know it will be a long travel day, but I have always wanted to try pizza from Napoli, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?