Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?