Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Renting bed linens and towels
- 13 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 14 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 15 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.