Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Netherlands
- 2 Norway in the nutshell
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 5 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 6 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 10 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 11 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 17 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 18 Madrid Airport
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 25 Baggage Storage Zurich