Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 My special places in Europe
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September