Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 2 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 2 London theatre recommendations
- 5 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 6 Thiva?
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 9 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 19 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 20 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 21 Train Question
- 22 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 23 10 nights in France
- 24 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 25 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord