Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 8 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 9 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Road trip Italy
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones