Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Modena, Maranello & Ferrari factory
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 16 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!