Will be flying into Milan 7:05 AM, 3/20/09. My brother and I want to visit the Ferrari factory in Maranello before we head south to Florence, Rome . . . tentatively want do the tour(s) on the 22nd- so that we are traveling to or are in Florence the 23rd. Would appreciate any information on travel to Maranello/Ferrari(train, bus- from Modena, Reggio E)and info about the Galleria and/or factory tour(s)
I also welcome suggestions: would it be better to go directly from MXP to Modena (by train?)when we arrive, rather than stop to get a room (for our NECESSARY jet-lag adjustment) in Milan, then on to Modena the next day? In either case, are there reasonable and convenient accomodations in Modena (or Reggio E.) for an 1 or 2 evening stay? Apologies for the length of this request- but all recommendations nonetheless are welcome- -personal experiences a great plus. Grazie!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 8 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin
- 12 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Lille Braderie 2017
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?