Since I do not own a smart phone, I've rented a phone in the US for use in my destination country. This year I'm traveling to France. My question is: Is there an inexpensive phone I can purchase to use the 3 weeks I'll be in country? Or would a simple French SIM card work in my US AT&T Go Phone (cir. 2007)? Any assistance for this non-tech person would be greatly appreciated.
Mobile phones in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 gites de france or agritourism
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 15 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help