Travelling from Canada, are we better off having our mobile phones unlocked and buying a sim card in Helsinki, or is it just as easy to buy a phone for inter country use there? Any idea on prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia or La Langhe
- 2 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 3 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Munich
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?