I'm traveling from the U.S. to Ireland and use Verizon for all wireless devices. I'm pretty sure Verizon will not work there and I would appreciate any advice regarding purchasing a mobile while I'm there. Should I wait to purchase a phone upon arrival or pick one up here in the states. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 3 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 Portugal with large family