I'm traveling from the U.S. to Ireland and use Verizon for all wireless devices. I'm pretty sure Verizon will not work there and I would appreciate any advice regarding purchasing a mobile while I'm there. Should I wait to purchase a phone upon arrival or pick one up here in the states. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구미오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구미건마 구미휴게텔 구미마사지 구미키스방
- 2 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Nafplio to Hydra
- 5 파주오피 아달 www.adal.ml 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 6 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 info Faro & Algarve
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now