We are Aussies going on our first European trip to the following countries: United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Germany, Greece and Vienna as well as to Singapore and Hong Kong. My mother has recently become ill and I need a mobile phone to receive/send calls and text messages. Can someone please help with what are our best alternatives/options? I am not mobile phone savvy so please keep it simple. Thanks all.
Mobile Phone in Europe Advice PLEASE!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 9 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Travel by train or bus