We are Aussies going on our first European trip to the following countries: United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Germany, Greece and Vienna as well as to Singapore and Hong Kong. My mother has recently become ill and I need a mobile phone to receive/send calls and text messages. Can someone please help with what are our best alternatives/options? I am not mobile phone savvy so please keep it simple. Thanks all.
Mobile Phone in Europe Advice PLEASE!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 London tube
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 London day trips, especially castles
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete