We are Aussies going on our first European trip to the following countries: United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Germany, Greece and Vienna as well as to Singapore and Hong Kong. My mother has recently become ill and I need a mobile phone to receive/send calls and text messages. Can someone please help with what are our best alternatives/options? I am not mobile phone savvy so please keep it simple. Thanks all.
Mobile Phone in Europe Advice PLEASE!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 2 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 12 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen