We will be in Italy for 30 days and Switzerland for 8 days, and would like help in getting a mobile phone SIM card and not sure of what is available.
Would we be able to get one card for both countries or would we need 2
We're traveling from Australia with another couple and would like to keep in contact with each other when we're not together.
Also would like to be able to use a phone card calling local number to call back to Australia.
If we can get some data download for maps etc it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Greece
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland