We will be in Italy for 30 days and Switzerland for 8 days, and would like help in getting a mobile phone SIM card and not sure of what is available.
Would we be able to get one card for both countries or would we need 2
We're traveling from Australia with another couple and would like to keep in contact with each other when we're not together.
Also would like to be able to use a phone card calling local number to call back to Australia.
If we can get some data download for maps etc it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 Need one night airport hotel to VCE
- 3 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 4 Flight
- 5 First time in London, dec2017
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 12 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 25 Slovenia or South Tyrol