We will be in Italy for 30 days and Switzerland for 8 days, and would like help in getting a mobile phone SIM card and not sure of what is available.
Would we be able to get one card for both countries or would we need 2
We're traveling from Australia with another couple and would like to keep in contact with each other when we're not together.
Also would like to be able to use a phone card calling local number to call back to Australia.
If we can get some data download for maps etc it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 France & Italy, May or June
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece
- 15 Italy for Christmas Week
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 20 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread