I'm certain this has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find it. Is there a shop at Dublin Airport where I can buy a cheap mobile, just for calling ahead to B&B's etc? I've heard I can get one for about 20 euro, and add minutes. Can I purchase it when we arrive at the airport or should I wait until I'm in town and find a Tesco outlet? Thanks.
Mobile Phone at Dublin Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 American Express
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking