We are from the US and will be spending a month in Nice in an apartment without WiFi. We will need access to the internet and are wondering if there is a Pay as You Go plan availalble in France. Any information would be appreciated! My French isn't good enough for me to figure out the Orange.fr site. Thanks,
Mobile Broadband in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 7 Now for the Venice hotel
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 13 week in scotland
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 16 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 17 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 18 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night