We are from the US and will be spending a month in Nice in an apartment without WiFi. We will need access to the internet and are wondering if there is a Pay as You Go plan availalble in France. Any information would be appreciated! My French isn't good enough for me to figure out the Orange.fr site. Thanks,
Mobile Broadband in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Connections at CDG
- 5 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 11 granada to algarve
- 12 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 23 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 24 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 25 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS