We are from the US and will be spending a month in Nice in an apartment without WiFi. We will need access to the internet and are wondering if there is a Pay as You Go plan availalble in France. Any information would be appreciated! My French isn't good enough for me to figure out the Orange.fr site. Thanks,
Mobile Broadband in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 9 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 10 Where to go from Brussels?
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets