If I book a sequence of trains in France and the train on one leg runs late causing us to miss the next leg and the latter is booked on a "loisir reduit" discount ticket will I have to buy a new ticket for that leg or will SNCF accept that the fault was theirs and exchange my ticket for a place on the next available train. The example I am looking at booking is Avignon dep 8.38/arr 9.10 Nimes dep 9.28/arr 13.19 Agen where the second train (from Nimes) is a compulsory reservation on an "loisir reduit" ticket. If trains are on time 18 minutes should be adequate but what happens if it is late.
Missed train in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Burg Eltz
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 itinerary help