I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 14 Bregenz or Lindau
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep