I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 2 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 3 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 6 taxi line at FCO airport
- 7 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 8 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 9 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Interested In Coach Passes
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 17 First time in Europe!
- 18 Travel with connecting flights
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 22 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Lindisfarne and Northumberland