I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice Video about Poland
- 2 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 itinerary help
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 25 Estonia Amber