I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 4 Paris Bastille Day
- 5 River Cruise
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 8 car rental agency
- 9 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 10 Italy for 5 nights!
- 11 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 12 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Paris Art Galleries
- 15 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 16 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 17 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 19 Croatia help
- 20 Accommodation
- 21 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 22 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 23 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?