I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterday > Bruges
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 12 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 13 northern Portugal
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 16 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 19 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 24 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 25 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015