I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days