I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 4 Turkey - Live report
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Best driving map for Greece?
- 15 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 16 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 17 Questions for Paris residents
- 18 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 19 Central European train travel
- 20 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 21 Carinthia
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 24 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 25 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival