I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Istanbul water
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Siena Favorites?
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 biking in France
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?