I am planning a trip to Italy in May, Milan looks to be the best airfare, and from there straign to verona/vincenza area for a first night. Then on to Venice for 2 nights. I wouild LOVE hotel suggestions, have stayed at La Calcina, but they are wanting 3 nights and I only feel we have 2 to spare. A hotel called a Tribute to Music also looks intriguing. Would love to stay at Daneli, but alas I am a humble nurse. From there I wish to saty in Tuscany for about a week, preferably in a small house, apartment type situation and again am open to suggestions. I would like to work in a trip to Assisi, Cortona, Florence and roaming during that week. Finally family tIme near Turin, and a night in Lake Como area and then back to MIlan to return. Again, I am really struggling with Venice hotel ideas, and looking for referrals in Tuscany. Thanks Rosie
Misc. Italy Questions
- 1 15 days in Central Europe
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 11 Paris Recommendations
- 12 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 13 Suggestions for France Italy
- 14 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 24 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?