I just got my free Paris 2012 guidebook. I was enjoying paging through it until I got to page 202/203, where I noticed a mis-placed tea salon, the Carette.
The write up on page 203 correctly notes its address on pl du Trocadero, but the map on the facing page shows it at a location between Av Georges Mandel and Av Victor Hugo (west of metro Rue De La Pompe).
If I could have just emailed the editors, I would have. Hopefully they'll see this (or already have noted the error) and correct it on future editions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Rome
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam