I've never yet managed to catch a performance by the Miracle players in Rome but for those who are in Rome on a Friday night between June 26th and July 31st, this looks like being a lot of fun - and it's free!
perhaps someone will report back with a review sometime.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANNON: CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 CANNON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 Two days in Rome
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence