We are intrigued by tours with Mir Corp travel comapny out of seattle, but have never heard of them. Has anyone traveled with them? If so, what was your opinion of the tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 AVE train tickets questions.
- 8 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 9 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Loire Valley 12 days
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece