We are intrigued by tours with Mir Corp travel comapny out of seattle, but have never heard of them. Has anyone traveled with them? If so, what was your opinion of the tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Cornwall Advice
- 4 Via del Sale, Italy
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Germany family road trip help!