We are intrigued by tours with Mir Corp travel comapny out of seattle, but have never heard of them. Has anyone traveled with them? If so, what was your opinion of the tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BNL ATMs
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 BNL machines in Italy
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Portland, Maine GTG
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 13 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 14 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 20 free days of Europe