I am planning to go to Europe this summer and visit London and Paris. Problem is, I only have six full days to spare between the two of them. Therefore, for those of you who have been to those two towns already, how should I divide these days between them? Or better yet, what would be the minimum acceptable lenght of stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Sicily
- 8 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 9 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 10 car for four adults and four bikes
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz