I am planning to go to Europe this summer and visit London and Paris. Problem is, I only have six full days to spare between the two of them. Therefore, for those of you who have been to those two towns already, how should I divide these days between them? Or better yet, what would be the minimum acceptable lenght of stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report