We will be arriving from the States at 3:50 and would like to fly on to Kayseri or Izmir the same evening. What is the minimum connect time to go from Delta to Turkish Air? We are undecided as to flying on or just staying at an airport hotel that night and fly out the next morning. We are doing the route Istanbul-Kayseri-Izmir-Istanbul or the reverse but are leaving the last 7 nights for Istanbul.
Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 What to wear
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 No points in Paris .....
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean