We will be in London, Paris, Ghent, and Amsterdam in June. I want to bring only:
2 pairs of shoes (one a pair of sandals for long walking days)
I capri, 1 pants, 1 long shorts (or skirt?)
3 nice sleeveless tops
a rainjacket of some sort
Plus underwear and socks!
Is there any way that will be enough clothes? I made sure all of our apartments had a washing machine plus I can handwash if necessary. Obviously everything will match.
Any suggestions for wardrobe or shoe brands would be appreciated! I like Josef Seibels but sometimes they don't have enough arch support.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 "Too Much Cows"
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Rome -- The next time around
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Christmas in Italy
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords