We will be in London, Paris, Ghent, and Amsterdam in June. I want to bring only:
2 pairs of shoes (one a pair of sandals for long walking days)
I capri, 1 pants, 1 long shorts (or skirt?)
3 nice sleeveless tops
a rainjacket of some sort
Plus underwear and socks!
Is there any way that will be enough clothes? I made sure all of our apartments had a washing machine plus I can handwash if necessary. Obviously everything will match.
Any suggestions for wardrobe or shoe brands would be appreciated! I like Josef Seibels but sometimes they don't have enough arch support.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 2 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 릴게임신천지상어 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 4 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 5 현금바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 6 바둑이사이트 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 8 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 9 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 10 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 11 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 12 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 13 One day in Lille, France
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 stonehenge day trip from london
- 23 Cinqueterre
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Central and Northern Italy