It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 Iceland trip report!
- 14 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Couscous
- 21 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 22 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Denmark or Sweden?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?