It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Scandinavia????
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Venice to Positano
- 5 GPS vs Google Maps
- 6 Scotland Question
- 7 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 8 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 9 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 13 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 help with 21 days-croatia
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?