It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 Oxford England Accommodations
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Ireland hotel questions
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Croatia Ferry Help
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?