It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 9 Path of the gods.
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 12 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Geneva to Munich
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?