It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in Belgium
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 Milos beach stay
- 6 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 9 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 10 One day around Lake Brienz
- 11 Bayeux Restaurants
- 12 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 15 Best Viking Sites
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 18 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 21 Car Hire Bologna
- 22 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 23 San Sebastian Beaches
- 24 Skiathos 2017
- 25 Hiking Tips in Scotland