Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 3 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 6 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 7 Italy weather last week of March.
- 8 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 9 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 10 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 13 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 16 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 17 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 20 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 21 One Way... trust or bust?
- 22 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 25 Alhambra