Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 7 Days
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Azores
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 20 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Sim Card Options