Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Oxford 24 hours
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay