Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review