Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese visit to France
- 2 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 All of Spain or something else..?
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 17 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 18 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 24 RENFE error message during payment
- 25 Provins as a day trip from Paris