Appreciate help with transportation. We arrive Milan Malpena MXP. How best to go from airport to Duomo. Then from Milan Duomo to Venice Lido, which is the best train station in Venice should we book to? SL or Mestre? Then Venice to Lake Como, what trains should we take? Then lastly Lake Como to Milan Duomo again, what train should we take? Or any other mean of transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from London
- 2 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 3 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 4 A road trip to Florence
- 5 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 8 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 9 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 10 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 11 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 12 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 A day in Killarney
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 22 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 23 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 24 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!