It's my first time here, on this forum. I'd like to know how can I go from Milan to Treviso and how much is the price for this trip. I'll arrive at Milan Malpensa at 11 pm (i think). Which are the trains to Treviso and how much it cost.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 6 Major quake in central Itay
- 7 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 8 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 14 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 15 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 baltic capitals
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 23 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 24 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 25 Local markets in Italy