It's my first time here, on this forum. I'd like to know how can I go from Milan to Treviso and how much is the price for this trip. I'll arrive at Milan Malpensa at 11 pm (i think). Which are the trains to Treviso and how much it cost.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 cheap food in london
- 22 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Eating Indian In London
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017