It's my first time here, on this forum. I'd like to know how can I go from Milan to Treviso and how much is the price for this trip. I'll arrive at Milan Malpensa at 11 pm (i think). Which are the trains to Treviso and how much it cost.
- 1 Berlin
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions