It's my first time here, on this forum. I'd like to know how can I go from Milan to Treviso and how much is the price for this trip. I'll arrive at Milan Malpensa at 11 pm (i think). Which are the trains to Treviso and how much it cost.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Vienna highlights
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Seville hotels
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 Italy