If we want to make use of the Swiss pass, which is the nearest station in Switzerland that we can activate the pass? From milano centrale, we should take the train to which part of Swiss? Thanks alot!
milano to interlaken
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 3 Spain Travel
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Public transport from Ostuni
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 17 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 18 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.