If we want to make use of the Swiss pass, which is the nearest station in Switzerland that we can activate the pass? From milano centrale, we should take the train to which part of Swiss? Thanks alot!
milano to interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Ireland itinerary
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland