We are four guys flying to milano roundtrip for June 15-19. Fligths are at noon. Our hotels are reserved. First 3 days in nice and last day in milano. One of the targets is enjoying spain turkey euro16 match at june 17th in nice. We had reserved car rental from milano. Since i dont know well that area, can you please share your suggesstions about route planning? Our aim is just to enjoy around and visiting charming places near the route. Thanks you so much.
Have a great evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Athens
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years