We are four guys flying to milano roundtrip for June 15-19. Fligths are at noon. Our hotels are reserved. First 3 days in nice and last day in milano. One of the targets is enjoying spain turkey euro16 match at june 17th in nice. We had reserved car rental from milano. Since i dont know well that area, can you please share your suggesstions about route planning? Our aim is just to enjoy around and visiting charming places near the route. Thanks you so much.
Have a great evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Engand
- 2 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Airfare to Italy