We are four guys flying to milano roundtrip for June 15-19. Fligths are at noon. Our hotels are reserved. First 3 days in nice and last day in milano. One of the targets is enjoying spain turkey euro16 match at june 17th in nice. We had reserved car rental from milano. Since i dont know well that area, can you please share your suggesstions about route planning? Our aim is just to enjoy around and visiting charming places near the route. Thanks you so much.
Have a great evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice