We are flying in to Milan in early June 2017.
Planning to only spend 1 night in Milan (mainly to see the Duomo, should we spend more time?) and then move east by train. We want to be in Ljubljana by 14 June.
Verona is on our list maybe 3 nights? Use as base? Any day trips from Verona?
We are maybe looking at another Italian town, village etc to stop at along the way. I know Venice is along the way but we spent 4 nights there 2 years ago and whilst we loved it we would prefer somewhere different.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 9 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 14 Almalfi
- 15 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 16 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 17 Athens multi site pass
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 20 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 25 Morgan Hotel London for solo female