We are flying in to Milan in early June 2017.
Planning to only spend 1 night in Milan (mainly to see the Duomo, should we spend more time?) and then move east by train. We want to be in Ljubljana by 14 June.
Verona is on our list maybe 3 nights? Use as base? Any day trips from Verona?
We are maybe looking at another Italian town, village etc to stop at along the way. I know Venice is along the way but we spent 4 nights there 2 years ago and whilst we loved it we would prefer somewhere different.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 IWM
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 24 quickest way to Prague
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!