We are flying in to Milan in early June 2017.
Planning to only spend 1 night in Milan (mainly to see the Duomo, should we spend more time?) and then move east by train. We want to be in Ljubljana by 14 June.
Verona is on our list maybe 3 nights? Use as base? Any day trips from Verona?
We are maybe looking at another Italian town, village etc to stop at along the way. I know Venice is along the way but we spent 4 nights there 2 years ago and whilst we loved it we would prefer somewhere different.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 18 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 19 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Granada to Madrid
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Croatia trip Planning
- 25 Norway -Trips