We are flying in to Milan in early June 2017.
Planning to only spend 1 night in Milan (mainly to see the Duomo, should we spend more time?) and then move east by train. We want to be in Ljubljana by 14 June.
Verona is on our list maybe 3 nights? Use as base? Any day trips from Verona?
We are maybe looking at another Italian town, village etc to stop at along the way. I know Venice is along the way but we spent 4 nights there 2 years ago and whilst we loved it we would prefer somewhere different.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사당오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 사당건마 사당휴게텔 사당마사지 사당키스방
- 2 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 당진오피 당진건마 당진휴게텔 당진마사지 당진키스방
- 3 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 6 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 8 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 9 시흥오피 아찔한 달리기 시흥건마 www.adal.ml 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Prague itinerary advice
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire