I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help