I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 August
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Shopping in Paris
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Four people, three countries, two weeks