I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 6 Whirlwind trip!
- 7 Car rental between countries
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Rhine River Cruise
- 20 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Walking Scotland
- 25 Adaptors for Belgium