I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Milan - Venice in 12 days. Where do we go in-between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 13 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do