I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Milan - Venice in 12 days. Where do we go in-between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 One month (ish) in Spain
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 7 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 10 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 11 La Sagrada Familia
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Where to stay in London
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 17 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 Aaah...Umbria!
- 21 Sorrento Advice Please
- 22 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Do I need train tix in advance
- 25 Cyprus photo gallery