I would love some guidance! My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are flying to Milan in January and 12 days later flying out of Venice. We don't expect to really spend time in Milan, just land, sleep and leave the next day.
In between we have to make at least a 2 day stop in Borgo a Mozzano to see family and know we want to spend a few days in Florence and a couple days in Venice.
Other than that, we are not sure where would be best to spend our time. We love food and wine and look forward to exploring. Thankfully our daughter is a great traveler and not a picky eater!
Our initial plan is to have a car between Milan and Florence and then turn it in and take the train from Florence to Venice. Good idea? Bad idea?
Any suggested itineraries would be so greatly appreciated.
Milan - Venice in 12 days. Where do we go in-between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"