We're coming to the end of what has been a magnificent trip in Italy. The last 6 weeks have raced by.
I feel the trip won't be complete without a last minute trip to my favorite handbag store, Coccinelle.
Can you please guide me towards the best transport options.
Here are the constraints:
- We have a car and will leave from Ortisei (Dolomites). Can leave anytime in the morning.
- We need to be at Milan Malpensa by 5pm on Wednesday 13th June (8.45pm international flight, need to return car, get tax refunds etc before checking in).
- We need to fill up the car with petrol before returning.
So my questions:
1. how bad would it be to drive in Milan central?
2. would we be better to park the car on the outskirts and then train into the shop? (address is Via Manzoni ang. Via Bigli)
3. would we be better returning the car early and then taking public transport from Milan Malpensa into the city?
4. if parking in the centre, where would be a good place to park?
5. approx times would be helpful (e.g. expect the normal 1 hr drive from Milan CBD to airport to take 2 hrs not the 1 hr it might normally)
We are confident drivers but I confess I found finding a park on our day trip to Bolzano a bit stressful.
I'd be grateful for your advice and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London
Milan Transport Help please - Ortisei (Dolomites) -Milan CBD-Milan Malpensa