There are three new non-stop Eurostar trains from Milan to Verona, with a travel time of merely 75 minutes, leaving Milano Centrale Station at 11:50, 17:10 and 20:05. Seat reservations required (may be secured as late as day of departure). Ticket prices of Euro 16.27 (1st class) and 11.62 (2nd class) nearly the same as the slightly slower Intercity trains (which depart hourly, and make one or two brief stops). For full details, as well as schedule for Verona-Milan Eurostars, see website www.trenitalia.com
Milan to Verona Non-Stop Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice