There are three new non-stop Eurostar trains from Milan to Verona, with a travel time of merely 75 minutes, leaving Milano Centrale Station at 11:50, 17:10 and 20:05. Seat reservations required (may be secured as late as day of departure). Ticket prices of Euro 16.27 (1st class) and 11.62 (2nd class) nearly the same as the slightly slower Intercity trains (which depart hourly, and make one or two brief stops). For full details, as well as schedule for Verona-Milan Eurostars, see website www.trenitalia.com
Milan to Verona Non-Stop Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 4 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 1 week in Croatia
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Trip to Iceland
- 16 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books