We'll be staying near M1 Venezia station. What is the best way to go to Leolandia? I saw from the Leolandia website that I can either take Z301 from Lampugnano, or Z310 from M2-Gessate.
1. is it easy to find the bus stop at Lampugnano or Gessate? is it near the metro exit?
2. can I pay the bus fare to the driver? or do I have to buy tickets somewhere else in advance?
3. when I get off, it says it will be a 500-800m walk to the park entrance, are there signs to show us the way to the entrance?
4. on return, are there signs telling us where the bus stop is?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 5 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 14 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 10 day Italy
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Santorini lodging
- 23 Ireland
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Italian car factory tours