We'll be staying near M1 Venezia station. What is the best way to go to Leolandia? I saw from the Leolandia website that I can either take Z301 from Lampugnano, or Z310 from M2-Gessate.
1. is it easy to find the bus stop at Lampugnano or Gessate? is it near the metro exit?
2. can I pay the bus fare to the driver? or do I have to buy tickets somewhere else in advance?
3. when I get off, it says it will be a 500-800m walk to the park entrance, are there signs to show us the way to the entrance?
4. on return, are there signs telling us where the bus stop is?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July