We'll be staying near M1 Venezia station. What is the best way to go to Leolandia? I saw from the Leolandia website that I can either take Z301 from Lampugnano, or Z310 from M2-Gessate.
1. is it easy to find the bus stop at Lampugnano or Gessate? is it near the metro exit?
2. can I pay the bus fare to the driver? or do I have to buy tickets somewhere else in advance?
3. when I get off, it says it will be a 500-800m walk to the park entrance, are there signs to show us the way to the entrance?
4. on return, are there signs telling us where the bus stop is?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 10 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 18 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 19 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 20 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?