We are flying into Milan and arriving around 3 p.m and will be renting a car. We need to get to Grosetto around 4 p.m. the next day and wondered what town we should stay in to get to Grosetto on time. We like to spend some time walking around looking at the scenery wherever we are staying.
Milan to Grosetto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 6 Brugge photo on Bing
- 7 Cotswolds village base
- 8 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 9 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 10 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 17 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 18 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 24 First Time Going to Europe
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please