I'm traveling from Milan to Cinque Terre by train and then, after a couple of days (2 or 3?), heading down to Sorrento. Again by train. Need advice on the train travel; should I go straight from MIlan to Cinque Terra or easier from La Spezia? Also, how long does the trip take approximately. Any advice as to which town to stay in etc etc. Traveling on my own so ease of hauling a suitcase around is helpful (big suitcase as joining a tour later on).
Milan to Cinque Terre and then onto Naples by Train - Help !
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland