We are planning to have a sidetrip in Rome around August. Can someone send me a link for the fast train schedule for Milan-Rome-Milan? I would also appreciate a link for a day tour in Rome.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Flat in London
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?