Is the number 61 tram a roll on, roll off type or is it one of the older wooden types? I will have luggage and need to take the tram or a taxi from Cadorna station to my hotel. Or maybe I'm wrong and it is a bus? Any one familiar with this line?
Milan-number 61 tram?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Gite and/or agritourism
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Athens/Istanbul March
- 18 French open
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Azores
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German