Is the number 61 tram a roll on, roll off type or is it one of the older wooden types? I will have luggage and need to take the tram or a taxi from Cadorna station to my hotel. Or maybe I'm wrong and it is a bus? Any one familiar with this line?
Milan-number 61 tram?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Germany in December 2015
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Vegan in Germany?
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 biking tours in Italy?
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma