Am looking for a hotel/neighborhood in Milan that is close to shopping, good restaurants and walking distance to most attractions. Price of no more than $ 200 a night . Travel mid. November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Flight connection in CDG
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 16 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Naples or Genoa