Am looking for a hotel/neighborhood in Milan that is close to shopping, good restaurants and walking distance to most attractions. Price of no more than $ 200 a night . Travel mid. November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 3 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 4 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 5 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 8 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 9 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 10 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 11 Need help in travel planning
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 14 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 15 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 16 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 17 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 18 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 22 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 A week driving in Bavaria
- 25 9 Days in Portugal!