Am looking for a hotel/neighborhood in Milan that is close to shopping, good restaurants and walking distance to most attractions. Price of no more than $ 200 a night . Travel mid. November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria