I am planning a trip to Tuscany in April for my family (older parents, husband and two grade school children). My father has slight mobility issues - he can do most things, but very extended walking is tiresome due to two hip replacements.
Anyway, I found a flight into MXP for roughly $200 cheaper per person than into PSA. PSA would be our first choice, as we are spending most of our time in Lucca. However, with the expense of seven tickets, the $$$ savings of the MXP flight is hard to ignore.
Just how difficult would it be to get from MXP to the train station in Milan? How much time should we allow for it?
Thank you so much for your input!
Milan (MXP) to Lucca, how difficult?
- 1 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 2 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Moving to Spain
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Granada on Sunday
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 20 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?