Six of us (3 couples) are staying within a block or two of the Milan Central Train station for the last night of our 2 week trip to Italy in early October (planning a duomo visit and Last supper viewing for our last afternoon/evening). We need to get to Malpensa airport for a 9:35am flight, back to the US. Is the shuttle bus from the train station the best choice? What time should we plan to take the bus? We priced a private driver and were quoted 170 euros for the 6 of us, which seemed pretty high. Any advice from those who have previously used the shuttle bus would be appreciated. Grazie!
Milan Malpensa bus shuttle from centrale train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Italy
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Taormina to Palermo
- 12 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Budget family trip to Europe
- 24 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?