Six of us (3 couples) are staying within a block or two of the Milan Central Train station for the last night of our 2 week trip to Italy in early October (planning a duomo visit and Last supper viewing for our last afternoon/evening). We need to get to Malpensa airport for a 9:35am flight, back to the US. Is the shuttle bus from the train station the best choice? What time should we plan to take the bus? We priced a private driver and were quoted 170 euros for the 6 of us, which seemed pretty high. Any advice from those who have previously used the shuttle bus would be appreciated. Grazie!
Milan Malpensa bus shuttle from centrale train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?