Six of us (3 couples) are staying within a block or two of the Milan Central Train station for the last night of our 2 week trip to Italy in early October (planning a duomo visit and Last supper viewing for our last afternoon/evening). We need to get to Malpensa airport for a 9:35am flight, back to the US. Is the shuttle bus from the train station the best choice? What time should we plan to take the bus? We priced a private driver and were quoted 170 euros for the 6 of us, which seemed pretty high. Any advice from those who have previously used the shuttle bus would be appreciated. Grazie!
Milan Malpensa bus shuttle from centrale train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks