Six of us (3 couples) are staying within a block or two of the Milan Central Train station for the last night of our 2 week trip to Italy in early October (planning a duomo visit and Last supper viewing for our last afternoon/evening). We need to get to Malpensa airport for a 9:35am flight, back to the US. Is the shuttle bus from the train station the best choice? What time should we plan to take the bus? We priced a private driver and were quoted 170 euros for the 6 of us, which seemed pretty high. Any advice from those who have previously used the shuttle bus would be appreciated. Grazie!
Milan Malpensa bus shuttle from centrale train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottland for a day!
- 2 Paris Shuttle Transport
- 3 England, Paris itinerary help
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 6 Emilia Romagna Region
- 7 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 8 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 9 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 12 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 13 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 14 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 15 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 18 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 25 Portofino or Portovenere?