Hello to all!
Our destination is Deiva Marina (DM). We will be landing at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP). I understand that we will have to take the trenitalia from Milan to reach DM.
My question is, how do we get to the trenitalia station from MXP? Thank you all!
Also, do we have to make advance purchase for tickets at trenitalia or it's safe to buy when we arrive? I'm just worried that the trains may get fully booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 19 IWM
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
Milan Malpensa Airport to Centrale Station to Deiva Marina
Hello to all!