Hello to all!
Our destination is Deiva Marina (DM). We will be landing at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP). I understand that we will have to take the trenitalia from Milan to reach DM.
My question is, how do we get to the trenitalia station from MXP? Thank you all!
Also, do we have to make advance purchase for tickets at trenitalia or it's safe to buy when we arrive? I'm just worried that the trains may get fully booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 3 Flamenco Shows
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Croatia in late April
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 17 Italy - best two central locations
- 18 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 19 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 20 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 21 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 24 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 25 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
Milan Malpensa Airport to Centrale Station to Deiva Marina
Hello to all!