Hello to all!
Our destination is Deiva Marina (DM). We will be landing at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP). I understand that we will have to take the trenitalia from Milan to reach DM.
My question is, how do we get to the trenitalia station from MXP? Thank you all!
Also, do we have to make advance purchase for tickets at trenitalia or it's safe to buy when we arrive? I'm just worried that the trains may get fully booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - my nest trip
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 9 December in Deutschland
- 10 spanish winery region(s)
- 11 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 17 Best International Sim Card
- 18 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 19 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 20 Bandol port of call
- 21 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 22 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 Yummy Swiss bites
Milan Malpensa Airport to Centrale Station to Deiva Marina
Hello to all!