Hello to all!
Our destination is Deiva Marina (DM). We will be landing at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP). I understand that we will have to take the trenitalia from Milan to reach DM.
My question is, how do we get to the trenitalia station from MXP? Thank you all!
Also, do we have to make advance purchase for tickets at trenitalia or it's safe to buy when we arrive? I'm just worried that the trains may get fully booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind trip!
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Rhine River Cruise
- 16 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Adaptors for Belgium
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 Train Ticket Help
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
Milan Malpensa Airport to Centrale Station to Deiva Marina
Hello to all!