Hello to all!
Our destination is Deiva Marina (DM). We will be landing at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP). I understand that we will have to take the trenitalia from Milan to reach DM.
My question is, how do we get to the trenitalia station from MXP? Thank you all!
Also, do we have to make advance purchase for tickets at trenitalia or it's safe to buy when we arrive? I'm just worried that the trains may get fully booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 5 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 6 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 7 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 10 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 13 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 14 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 15 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 18 What is your favorite travel app?
- 19 PLITVICE LAKES
- 20 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 21 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 22 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 23 Berlin to Barcelona
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 Day trips from Amsterdam
Milan Malpensa Airport to Centrale Station to Deiva Marina
Hello to all!