Does anyone know the cost to take a taxi from Malpensa airport to the
city center in Milan? Any good car services as well. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 8 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 9 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 3 day trip to iceland
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 22 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question