Does anyone know the cost to take a taxi from Malpensa airport to the
city center in Milan? Any good car services as well. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 4 Train travel to and from Paris
- 5 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Use of Train Tickets
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 First Trip to Paris
- 12 Andalucia Spain
- 13 Amsterdam and...?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Driving in Italy