My two friends and I have week of April 28-May 2 (we leave Milan May 3) to try to see Last Supper. I tried to buy tickets to see Last Supper but site shows no tickets available through May 4, 2014.
I understand that there are tours that go to The Duomo, Galleria and other sites and guarantee entry to LS. I would like word of mouth recommendations from those who have recently taken one of these tours. Withfluent english speaking guide, are they rushed, do they include rooftop visit of Duomo? Pick up/drop off at hotel included?
Has anyone used http://www.autostradale.it/default.aspx for tour to see LS? They have 3 hr. tour. Are there shorter tours that guarantee entry to LS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 2 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 5 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 23 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?