My two friends and I have week of April 28-May 2 (we leave Milan May 3) to try to see Last Supper. I tried to buy tickets to see Last Supper but site shows no tickets available through May 4, 2014.
I understand that there are tours that go to The Duomo, Galleria and other sites and guarantee entry to LS. I would like word of mouth recommendations from those who have recently taken one of these tours. Withfluent english speaking guide, are they rushed, do they include rooftop visit of Duomo? Pick up/drop off at hotel included?
Has anyone used http://www.autostradale.it/default.aspx for tour to see LS? They have 3 hr. tour. Are there shorter tours that guarantee entry to LS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Help please
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please