My two friends and I have week of April 28-May 2 (we leave Milan May 3) to try to see Last Supper. I tried to buy tickets to see Last Supper but site shows no tickets available through May 4, 2014.
I understand that there are tours that go to The Duomo, Galleria and other sites and guarantee entry to LS. I would like word of mouth recommendations from those who have recently taken one of these tours. Withfluent english speaking guide, are they rushed, do they include rooftop visit of Duomo? Pick up/drop off at hotel included?
Has anyone used http://www.autostradale.it/default.aspx for tour to see LS? They have 3 hr. tour. Are there shorter tours that guarantee entry to LS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Madrid food advice needed
- 12 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 19 IWM
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 22 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?