My two friends and I have week of April 28-May 2 (we leave Milan May 3) to try to see Last Supper. I tried to buy tickets to see Last Supper but site shows no tickets available through May 4, 2014.
I understand that there are tours that go to The Duomo, Galleria and other sites and guarantee entry to LS. I would like word of mouth recommendations from those who have recently taken one of these tours. Withfluent english speaking guide, are they rushed, do they include rooftop visit of Duomo? Pick up/drop off at hotel included?
Has anyone used http://www.autostradale.it/default.aspx for tour to see LS? They have 3 hr. tour. Are there shorter tours that guarantee entry to LS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Italy in 11 Days
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 18 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings