I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 2 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 3 Our Paris plans
- 4 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 5 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 6 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 7 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 10 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 17 Venice water buses
- 18 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 21 2 days in Alsace
- 22 Spain
- 23 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 24 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary