I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Another Question re Scotland
- 3 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 4 Driver"s License & Language
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 11 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 14 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 17 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 18 Airfare to Italy
- 19 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 24 12 Days in London or split it to do other things, i.e. Edinburgh/Paris?
- 25 Railcards? Help me understand?