I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como, Piemonte (Piedmont) and Nice
- 2 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 7 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 12 Istanbul at Easter
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 Palermo Apartment
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Barcelona - places to stay
- 23 Fado in Lisbon
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Switzerland for 2 weeks