I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Italy - rental car damages query
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 12 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 15 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 16 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 21 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 22 Verona and Lake Garda
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.