I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a car in England
- 2 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 6 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 7 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 10 3 weeks in Spain
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!