I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Greece in March?
- 8 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 11 Holland/France/Spain
- 12 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Why Not Helsinki?
- 15 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Iceland Day 5
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 3 seniors to do Scotland