I need a little help. I will be in Milan after Thanksgiving and want to go see the Swiss Alps. I saw a train trip but thought to ask Fodorites recommendations and past experiences. I also want to go to Lake Como. Advise on both is appreciated.
milan italy to swiss alps,lake como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 3 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 9 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 10 Walking in Oslo
- 11 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 week in calabria
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 16 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 London hotel tax is 20%
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 21 Paris Hidden Railway
- 22 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 La Barceloneta Protests.