My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Milan Italy &Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy