My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 2 SURPRISE TRIP
- 3 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 Europe for Beginners
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 11 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 12 Use of Train Tickets
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Short time in Vienna
- 16 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator