My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Where are the Mods?
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please