My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 10 Iceland in 4 days?
- 11 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 16 Madrid city centre?
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Slovania & Croatia
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia