My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Istanbul tour guides?
- 5 Flamenco Shows
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 3 months to travel Europe!
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 What to see in Dresden...