My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brief trip report Naples
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 10 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 11 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Liberty print dresses in London?