My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Milan Italy &Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 italy
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?