My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?