My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Milan Italy &Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 poland to switzerland
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Estonia Amber