My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Milan Italy &Switzerland
- 1 A chacun son goût
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 7 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 11 portugal
- 12 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 13 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub