My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.