My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Bavaria in August
- 4 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 August
- 12 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 13 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 14 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 15 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 22 Shopping in Paris
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 25 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London