My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 2 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 3 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 4 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 5 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 6 Venice to Croatia
- 7 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 8 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 9 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Istanbul
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 16 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 17 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 18 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 19 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 20 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 21 Amsterdam in August
- 22 My San Sebastian ideas
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??