My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Milan Italy &Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 13 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Bella to Rome
- 16 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 19 Two Month Europe Trip
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 23 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 24 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia