My daughter who is 22 and I will be travelling to Europe in September 2013.
We plan on taking the Bernina express Train in Milan, Italy we would love some info on this trip. Does the train make stops where you can get off to take pictures, or even stop in a town and get back on. Anyone who has done this trip I would love the information. My daughter and I are not into shopping or wine, we are into sightseeing and nature. Is it also possible to start this train trip in Switzerland?We heard Switzerland is a lot more expensive to stay in than Italy.our preference is to take it from Switzerland and tour Switzerland but we have a budget.Any ideas are welcome, it would be great to hear from fellow travellers who toured Switzerland on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Car Trawler
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli