My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants