My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 5 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 9 a week in Lombardia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Hotels in Florence
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 15 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 24 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 25 Light weight small converter?