My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Tower
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 6 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 7 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 8 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 9 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 13 Helpful Hint
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 16 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 17 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Finland around Christmas time?
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 25 Crete Holiday