My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 メ강남안마방メ강남안마メ강남구안마⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐민실장 강남안마시술소
- 2 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 France & Italy, May or June
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece
- 15 Italy for Christmas Week
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 20 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread