My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 2 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?