Does anyone know how far the Linate Airport is from the train station? I'd like to make a flight at 11:40AM on a Saturday and the closest train arrival at the Milan station is 9:30. I plan to take a taxi to the airport and am trying to figure out if I will have enough time to catch the flight. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Photo studio with folk / flamenco costumes
- 2 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 3 Where to from Verona
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Ravenna Mosaics
- 10 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 11 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 14 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 15 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days trip to Europe
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany
- 23 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 European Travel in March
Milan: Distance between train station and Linate Airport (LIN)?