I will be flying into Milan for a connecting flight between Newark and Venice. It is a two hour wait time. I checked the Milan Airport website and inbound and outbound flights are both at Terminal 1. What would that mean in terms of customs. Would I have to go through it there or when I land in Venice? And is it enough time? Thank you
Milan Connecting Flight and Terminal
- 1 italy itinerary for comments
- 2 chip and pin credit cards
- 3 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Italian train question
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 15 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 Paris Ticket t+
- 19 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 20 Paris museums free admission
- 21 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!