My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Istria in two days
- 19 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 20 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Scotland itinerary help
- 24 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 25 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby