My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 4 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 5 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 6 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 15 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 16 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 17 Amsterdam Transit
- 18 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 UK train question
- 22 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 Day Trip near Paris