My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 6 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Ireland
- 20 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?