My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 Florence Hotel Advice
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Scottish Passport
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 18 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 19 Two Days in Prague
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?