My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Rome to Naples
- 2 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 5 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 6 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 7 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 10 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Lake Garda- Italy
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Sardinia, Italy
- 15 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 16 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 19 Paris gtg in October?
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 22 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 23 T Mobile Does it Again
- 24 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 25 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month