My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
- 1 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 5 Three for the road
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 8 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 9 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 10 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 20 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 25 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?