My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.dermayouth.org/prostacet-review
- 2 tablet
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 26 days in Italy
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 Car rental between countries
- 12 Holland Itinerary
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Whirlwind trip!
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?