My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 We're here!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Bremerhaven and environs
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on