My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 2 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 3 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 17 Italy dolomites
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 5 Observations About Paris