My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 15 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 20 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Reputable Tours