My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 9 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 10 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 11 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 14 Home base in Provence in July
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 18 Moving to Spain
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 23 Granada on Sunday
- 24 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 25 Formal Tours of the Marais paris