My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 ATM at airport
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Flat in London
- 11 Lay over time
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe