My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 AMS Car Rental
- 13 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 14 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 15 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?