My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks