My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 CDG much improved
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia