My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Milan-Como-Interlaken or wengen,by train or car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 22 Porto -City Break
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 7 days in Greece