My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 3 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 4 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 5 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 6 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 11 Thank You
- 12 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 20 Excess insurance
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 London: Battle of the badges
- 23 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome