My friend and I are going to Milano by plane.Then we will hire a car and then hit the roads to Como.We'll stay there one night then hit the roads again to interlaken to reach Jungfrau by train.we prefer car because of some advantages which to stop whenever and wherever we want and take some good photos and enjoy the nice views.
But we have some doubts.
1-I've read something that when we get to the swiss border we should buy Swiss autobahn sticker otherwise we would get a huge ticket.we are students and we don't want it.
2-when we get there it will be 3rd of March so it will be so cold and we might have a problem on the roads because of cold weather(snow,fog,etc..)..Is it safe to get there by car?
3-as for Jungfrau,
Because of the season,what is the percentage of the chance that we might have bad weather and we don't see anything at the top of Jungfrau?
4-I think it's a bit expensive to reach Jungfrau.Is it worth going there this much price?
5-We have shengen visa ..would we have any problem at the border?what should we have before going there and at the border?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford