We're stopping in Milan by train from Switzerland and spending 4-5 days in Italy. I wanted to rent a car at the Milan central train station with Hertz and then drop it at the Rome airport at the end of our journey.
Is it a good idea to rent at the central train station? I'm worried about the ZTLs in the city center. Better to maybe rent at the outskirts? we're planning on driving to Venice as soon as we pick up the car.
On that note, where is the best place to park a car outside Venice to go into the city? Also what is the best place to purchase a Firenze card? I will be getting into Florence late at night (10 pm) and was hoping to use the FC for a bus ride to the hotel.
Sorry for so many questions! and thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 2 황금성 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Lay over time
- 10 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?