Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!