Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Day trip from London in December
- 11 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 12 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 13 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Loire or Provence in January?
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers