Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Sim Card
- 3 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 London vacation rental agency
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Borghese Gallery Question
- 11 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 19 Towns around Lucca
- 20 Cork questions
- 21 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 22 Italy Vacation
- 23 Stu Tower
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?