Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 monograms vacation tours
- 3 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 4 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 15 6 Days in Italy
- 16 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 25 Single Female Traveler in Italy