Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 3 day trip to iceland
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 22 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question