Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 B&B in Ireland
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 24 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 25 Greek Village