I will be spending a few days in Milan this June with my 14 year old son...will be there to see Pearl Jam ....was wondering if you guys have any recommendations on must see sights, restaraunts, museums, etc. Any feedback is welcome!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy