I will be spending a few days in Milan this June with my 14 year old son...will be there to see Pearl Jam ....was wondering if you guys have any recommendations on must see sights, restaraunts, museums, etc. Any feedback is welcome!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Prague
- 15 Ischia
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Overnight at Heathrow
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid