I need help on my Finland itinerary. I'll arrive Helsinki on Midsummer Eve (Friday, June 25) and stay for a couple of days. I heard that Midsummer Festival is a big thing there and virtually all shops will shut down. Can you kindly suggest how I should spend the next 3 days (over the Midsummer weekend) in Helsinki? I believe there are some Midsummer celebrations on Seurasaari Island. Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Sienna with kids
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 25 Classical Music in Milan