I need help on my Finland itinerary. I'll arrive Helsinki on Midsummer Eve (Friday, June 25) and stay for a couple of days. I heard that Midsummer Festival is a big thing there and virtually all shops will shut down. Can you kindly suggest how I should spend the next 3 days (over the Midsummer weekend) in Helsinki? I believe there are some Midsummer celebrations on Seurasaari Island. Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 12 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Europe for Beginners
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 18 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 19 13 nights in switzerland
- 20 Best daypack ?
- 21 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping