I need help on my Finland itinerary. I'll arrive Helsinki on Midsummer Eve (Friday, June 25) and stay for a couple of days. I heard that Midsummer Festival is a big thing there and virtually all shops will shut down. Can you kindly suggest how I should spend the next 3 days (over the Midsummer weekend) in Helsinki? I believe there are some Midsummer celebrations on Seurasaari Island. Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Basque country ideas
- 9 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 10 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 13 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 17 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 18 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 19 First trip to Italy
- 20 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 21 Travel vs. Babies
- 22 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice