I need help on my Finland itinerary. I'll arrive Helsinki on Midsummer Eve (Friday, June 25) and stay for a couple of days. I heard that Midsummer Festival is a big thing there and virtually all shops will shut down. Can you kindly suggest how I should spend the next 3 days (over the Midsummer weekend) in Helsinki? I believe there are some Midsummer celebrations on Seurasaari Island. Anything else?
Midsummer in Helsinki
- 1 Zee Best
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 4 General questions about Sicily
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 13 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 14 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Paros or Naxos?
- 17 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 18 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 19 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 20 Hotels in London
- 21 Cinque Terre, Monterosso- Transportation & Accommodation questions
- 22 Charging iPhone safely in Russia
- 23 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 24 Bernina express reservations/tickets
- 25 Another Host Family Gift question (Spain)